Our Director of Maintenance Service is second to none. We pride ourselves on our reliability, professionalism and honesty.
Our service includes:
- We will take over the management of all your aircraft maintenance and administration needs, so you can focus solely on flying to wherever you need to be.
- With our all inclusive service all other services listed in this brochure which we provide, are included as part of your TEES Membership
- Our highly trained engineers will personally oversee all maintenance of your aircraft and keep you airworthy.
- Our engineers are available 24/7, 365 for maintenance, meet and greets and any other aspect of aircraft care.
- Our main focus is your safety and security, along with that comes a cost saving as we will always try to save you money on prices quoted from OEM parts.
- The value of your aircraft is protected as much as possible.
- As we are CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation) Certified, we meet all EASA – European Aviation Safety Authority standards.
- We can relieve your flight crew of maintenance issues and worries; planning, modifications and defect repairs. This in turn will mean the correct technical staff manage the maintenance and repair needs of your aircraft. We guarantee to improve your airworthiness, reduce the cost of your overall maintenance and preserve the value of your aircraft.
How we can help
- We provide updates for the Airframe, Engine and APU log books.
- Carry out position of NATR as required by the Isle of Man CAA.
- Maintain AD and SB compliance statements.
- Maintain and review CAMP system.
- Carry out Pre and Post flight checks when aircraft in Home base.
- To provide 24 hr tech support to crew.
- Carry out minor defect rectification at Home base.
- Oversee any maintenance or warranty work being carried out.
- Organise and oversee cleaning of aircraft when in Home base.
- To be on site for departure in case of technical problems at Home base.
- Manage all warranty claims.
- Provide Smart Parts, Rolls Royce and Honeywell reports.
- Check all maintenance invoices.
- Order and track shipment of parts, arrange import of parts.
- Provide projection and plan maintenance inputs.